Do you want to get to the English version of this page?
Reach your next level - with dasistweb!
We have specialised in e-commerce for over 12 years and are a Shopware Platinum Partner, customising well-known brands for a clear recognition value. Shopware 6 is our basis, its technology is our passion. Our mission is to be the best at what we do.
What we do:
- Shopware 6 (B2B / B2C /Product Features)
- Participate in high-performance hosting setups
- Realize standard as well as high-performance interfaces with third parties incl. logging / monitoring
- Performance-optimizing and advanced development of the Shopware standard theme
How we work:
- Devs as Team Leads
- Implement Workflows where needed
- Kick-Offs for the formation of common goals
- Requirements engineering straight from the start
- Take time for rock solid unit tests to ensure the best code quality
- Dedicated QA departments (code review, test management)
- High-end development environment
- Professional and automated deployment pipelines
We need you!
Check-in at dasistweb
Your application process
We are curious about who you are and why this job appeals to you. Send us a cover letter, CV, general conditions and portfolio (if available) - Show us what you can do and tell us what you are passionate about.
Now that we have gained a first impression, we want to get to know you better - on site or via Zoom. In the interview you can also find out exciting details about us, our team, work, setups and nerd-stuff. We’ll answer all your questions.
3. Trial Day (online)
When you make it to step 3, we can imagine you enriching the dasistweb team. To give you an even better impression of how we work, we will give you a real insight into our “diw” everyday life, accompanied by exciting tasks.
Congratulations, you got the job! The last formality is to sign the contract and off you go into our onboarding phase. Don’t worry, you won’t be left alone. We will actively accompany and support you during your start at dasistweb.
We want to achieve above-average results - If you’re happy, so are our customers. Therefore we offer several things that are not necessarily a matter of course elsewhere, but definitely are for us…
(Individual Coaching & Courses)
(> 6 years)
(incl. Home Office Equipment)
Fruit & Muesli