Do you want to get to the English version of this page?
dasistweb GmbH uses the following functions:
- - Use of a contact form
- - Use of blog functions without comments
- - Applications
- - Google Analytics
- - CloudFlare
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour. We will also inform you of the rights to which you are entitled.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4(7) EU Data General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
When contacting the Data Protection Officer, please state the company to which your enquiry relates. Please refrain from enclosing sensitive information such as a copy of an ID card with your request.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1) Collection of general data and information
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
- (1) browser types and versions used,
- (2) the operating system used by the accessing system,
- (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer),
- (4) the sub-websites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
- (5) the date and time of access to the website,
- (6) an Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and
- (8) other similar data and information used to avert dangers in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The collection of this general data is not used by the data controller to draw conclusions about the data subject, but is needed in order to:
- (1) to deliver the contents of our website correctly,
- (2) to optimise the content of our website and the advertising for it,
- (3) to ensure the long-term operability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and
- (4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here, by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and overall effective. (Legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR)
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- - Transient Cookies (see also aa.)
- - Persistent cookies (see bb.).
- aa) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies, in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- bb) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that this may result in you not being able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services in conjunction with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Functions and offers in detail
1) Special forms of use of the website
(1) Whenever a data subject contacts the controller by email or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject shall be automatically stored. Such personal information provided on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the controller is stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties. Legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. Processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transferred data shall be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude a contract of employment with the candidate, the application file shall be automatically deleted two months after notification of the refusal decision, unless deletion conflicts with any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, the duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz - AGG).
3) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. You may also prevent Google from collecting the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of that data, by downloading and installing a browser Plug-in by clicking the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/ EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art.6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".]
We use Hotjar to better understand the needs of our users and to optimise the service provided by this
website. Hotjar's technology gives us a better understanding of our users' experiences (e.g. how much
time users spend on which pages, which links they click, what they like and dislike, etc.) and helps us
information about the behaviour of our users and their devices (including, but not limited to, the IP
address of the device (collected and stored only in an anonymous form), screen size, device type (Unique
Device Identifiers), information about the browser used, location (country only), preferred language for
viewing our website). Hotjar stores this information in a pseudonymous user profile. The information
will not be used by Hotjar or by us to identify individual users or merged with other data about
You may opt out of Hotjar's storage of a user profile and information about your visit to our website and Hotjar's use of tracking cookies on other websites by clicking this Opt-Out-Link.
6) Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a de-activation has occurred at the domain or cookie level, this remains for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
7) Google Analytics Remarketing
Our sites use Google Analytics Remarketing features in conjunction with the cross-device features of
Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain
View, CA 94043, USA. This feature allows you to link advertising target groups created with Google
Analytics Remarketing with the cross-device features of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this
way, interest-related, personalised advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your
previous usage and surfing behaviour on one terminal (e.g. mobile phone) can also be displayed on
another of your terminals (e.g. Tablet or PC).
If you have given your consent, Google will link your web and app browser history to your Google Account for this purpose. In this way, the same personalised advertising messages can be displayed on any device on which you sign in with your Google Account. To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated user IDs that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create target audiences for cross-device advertising.
You can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing/targeting by opting out of personalised advertising in your Google Account by following this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
8) Google AdWords and Google Conversion-Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600
Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Within the framework of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser stores on the user's computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for the personal identification of the users. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we may recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies can not be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can opt out of this by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. The storage of "conversion cookies" is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and advertising.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: dasistweb GmbH, Bergfeldstraße 11, 83607 Holzkirchen, [email protected]
§ 7 Duration for which personal data will be stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfil the contract or to initiate a contract.
Legal or contractual provisions governing the provision of personal data; necessity for the conclusion of the contract; obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of not providing the data
We will inform you that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may result from contractual provisions (e.g. information on the distribution partner). Sometimes it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that a person concerned makes personal data available to us which must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is obliged to provide us with personal data when our company concludes a contract with him or her. Failure to provide personal data would mean that the contract could not be concluded with the data subject. Before the data subject provides personal data, the data subject must contact one of our employees. Our employee shall inform the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and what consequences withholding the personal data would have.
§ 8 Data security
Our website and all areas in which you can log in are encrypted by an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption.
In addition, we make use of appropriate technical and organisational security measures for protecting your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid as of May 2018.